We are here to love and serve the youth and families of St. Paul's!
St. Paul's Youth consists of a vibrant and fun atmosphere of students in grades 6th-12th. Cameron (Cam) Timmons, St. Paul's Youth Ministry Director, and several volunteers help lead this group! Contact Cam for more information.
Cameron Timmons, St. Paul’s Youth Ministry Coordinator
Office: 615-893-3780, Mobile: 865-318-7014
Youth Christian Education
St. Paul's Youth ministry meets Sunday mornings for Christian Education during the school year. 6th-12th graders take place on Sunday mornings from 10:00 – 10:50 a.m. in The Hive, St. Paul's Youth room on the 2nd floor of St. Margaret's Hall.
The goal of this gathering is to create a sacred space for students as they discuss faith and engage with prayer and scripture! Come enjoy fellowship and a pastry or two!
Events & Trips
Fireside, Sundays, 6:00 - 7:30 p.m., The Hive 2nd floor St. Margaret’s Hall
- Our large-group gathering for all grades (6th-12th). Each Sunday night combines activities and games with worship, devotionals, and Bible study. A meal is provided, so we ask parents to consider contributing $30 to this effort per semester. The goal of Fireside is to create a space for students to connect and feel the refuge of God's presence through fellowship.
High School Discipleship, 7:00-8:30 pm, Place varies between student's homes.
- Discipleship is our weekly high school only event. It is an intentional time where we are there for one another, laugh together, experience faith-based accountability, and learn more about what following Jesus looks like in our lives. This is a low structured, high relationship event for our high schoolers.
- New to St. Paul’s Youth Ministry? Wanting to bring a friend? Our community events occur once a month and are great options for getting to know the ministry! Hiking, ice cream, kayaking, ice skating, and Sky Zone are just a few options that our students enjoy. St. Paul’s Youth Ministry firmly believes that fellowship is an important part in the discipleship process. These community events are a great way to build relationships between our students and volunteers. Students are also highly encouraged to bring friends! Contact Cam Timmons for updates on where and when these events occur!
- St. Paul's Youth Spring Retreat is hosted by NACOME Camp Center in Centerville, TN on March 4-6th weekend. It is a multi-denominational event with other youth groups in the area. The students will enjoy fellowship, worship, and community together on NACOME's camp grounds! Contact Cam Timmons or check the Weekly Buzz for more information.
- St. Paul's Youth Fall Retreat is September 24th weekend! Deer Run Camp is hosting us for a fun filled retreat! Contact Cam Timmons or check the Weekly Buzz for more information.
Interested in volunteering?
- There are many ways to help out for St. Paul’s Youth Ministry. Providing meals for Fireside and volunteering at retreats and Fireside are always helpful! Contact Cam if interested!