- This event has passed.
Adult Christian Education
April 10, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 10:50 am
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, repeating until May 22, 2022
During this time there are Christian education opportunities for each age level of a household, which allows parents of children or youth to attend either the Parents’ Group Christian Education class or the Rector’s Forum.
- Rector’s Forum held in the great room of the Parish Hall, 1st floor
- This forum will host various series of study throughout the year and cultivates a deeper understanding of the Bible and a connection between parishioners.
- Stay tuned to the weekly eNewsletter and announcements in worship for the latest information on the forum’s upcoming series.
- Parents’ Group Christian Education class held in Christian Education Rooms, 1st floor Parish Hall
- This supportive education hour is open to parents with children in a spectrum of ages as we each have insights to share with each other.
- This fall we’ll be gathering each Sunday to read and discuss Intentional Parenting: Autopilot is for Planes. Written by staff at Daystar Counseling in Nashville, this book helps us know who we are as parents and shapes how we can be “more intentional, playful, consistent, merciful, and connected to our children.” Copies are available through your preferred book distributor.