What We Believe
- We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the revealed Word of God containing all things necessary to salvation
- We worship one God in three Persons, praying to the Father through the Son by the Holy Spirit
- We take part in the Sacraments ordained by Christ himself, through the ministry of the apostolic orders
- We are an integral part of the one Body of Christ composed of Churches which, united under the headship of Jesus, are in the fellowship of the one holy catholic and apostolic Church throughout the ages
- We hold the one Faith revealed in Holy Scripture, and defined in the creeds as maintained by the undivided primitive Church in the undisputed Ecumenical Councils
- We belong to the worldwide Anglican Communion under the leadership of the Archbishop of Canterbury. With over 100 million members, it is the third largest Christian denomination.
Join Us For Worship
Based on the guidance of our Bishop and the CDC, St. Paul’s has lifted social distancing, room capacity, and masking requirements. Those who are not fully vaccinated or are at high risk should continue to wear masks.