Exploring what it means to belong to our faith community
We designed Pilgrimage for
- Those new to the Christian faith, the Episcopal Church, or St. Paul’s
- Adults seeking baptism or confirmation
- Long-term members who want to deepen their faith and commitment
- Anyone who is curious about how we live as Christians
There are two nine-week sessions held on Monday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00
Fall (September through November)
- What does it mean to be Anglican?
- What does the Episcopal Church believe?
- What do I believe?
- How do I fit in?
Winter (January through March)
- Living out our faith through St. Paul’s
- Worshiping God
- Sharing our story
- Serving others
Requirements are simple: light reading, attending as many sessions as possible, asking questions, listening to others, and sharing your story.