A Modern Day Pilgrims’ Welcome
Pilgrimage has always been an important part of the Christian faith. The desire of Christians to grow in their relationship with God is often described as a journey and going on pilgrimage is a way of letting the outward journey of our bodies enrich and enable the inner journeys of our hearts and minds.
St. Paul’s designed its Pilgrimage Class for:
- Those new to the Christian faith, the Episcopal Church, or our parish
- Adults seeking baptism or confirmation
- Long-term members who want to deepen their faith and commitment
- Anyone who is curious about how we live as Christians
We hold two nine-week sessions:
- Fall (September through November)
- What does it mean to be Anglican?
- What does the Episcopal Church believe?
- What do I believe?
- How do I fit in?
- Winter (January through March)
- Living out our faith through St. Paul’s
- Worshiping God
- Sharing our story
- Serving others
Requirements are simple: light reading, attending as many sessions as possible, asking questions, listening to others, and sharing your story.
Register for Pilgrimage